What I'm doing: getting ready to go to bed
I've entered the seclusion phase of dissertation writing. My advisor is gone, my roommates are gone, my boyfriend turned in his dissertation and went home. Now, its just you and me dissertation. Just you and me. I fully intend to live in my house like a hermit in a cave over the next few days. This may sound bad, but in fact I am relishing the idea of having the one-on-one time with my baby/beast. I feel like I should be boarding up the windows so that I can live by my own thesis clock instead of a natural circadian rhythm, but that might be going a little overboard.
Update on progress: I put the eastern Africa chapter on hold, but finished revisions to my southern Africa chapter and did the "extra figures" appendix to go along with it. All together, that chapter and accompanying appendix are about 100 pages. yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment