What I'm doing: Brewing coffee and trying to help Dan interpret his advisor's comments on his dissertation. Argh! Save me from the geochemistry!!!
With the best of intentions, I thought I set my alarm for 8am this morning, but it didn't go off, and I didn't get up until 10am. I'm rather disappointed in this, but it's done so there's no sense in worrying about it.
On the agenda today: Building up the Intro, background, and results sections of the current chapter. I don't expect to complete any of them today, but will probably finish the last two tomorrow (I hope.) Now, you might say "But Bea, why not work on one section, complete it and then move on to the next?" But to you I say "Poo-poo. A girl needs a little variety and when I'm taking a break from one section, I might as well work on the other!"
I haven't had my coffee yet, so I have no interesting philosophical thoughts or observations to share. Sorry. Maybe later in the day I'll be inspired.
No comments:
Post a Comment